Our PEMS modeling software is Patented and US EPA approved. It accurately predicts the environmental emissions e.g. NOx, CO, CO2, SO2 etc. from gas, coal or oil fired boilers & reformers without the need of actual hardware analysers.
As compared to traditional hardware analysers, the PEMS:
- Is more than 50% cheaper in installation cost
- Is more than 90% cheaper in operating & maintenance cost
- Is more reliable and has an uptime of over 99%
- Doesn’t require calibration, zero or span checks
- The payback time for PEMS software in a petrochemical complex is less than a year
- It takes 4-8 weeks to install PEMS in a Windows PC at a site and no shut down is required.
- PEMS has been installed at several sites in the world, it’s performance in real world has been documented in Chemical Engineering Magazine
The best part is that in most cases PEMS can use historical data, whether it is in paper-based reports or digital formats in a historian, to fine tune the model for accurate future performance.
Depending on availability, some typical process inputs that PEMS uses to work accurately are:
- Fuel & air flow rate
- Ambient & combustion temperature
- Fuel calorific value
Please Contact Us for further details or to schedule a demo install.