Our HeatEx heat exchanger health prediction modeling software can accurately predict the decline in heat exchanger performance & fouling. It is just like the drift in process analysers which is gradual, over time, hence almost impossible to quantify in the short term.
- The HeatEx software helps accurately schedule maintenance & shut down to clean or repair heat exchangers.
- The operators can set up Monitor or Alert, alarms or emails, for specific actions.
- The payback time for HeatEx software on a train in a refinery is usually a few months.
- It takes 4-8 weeks to install HeatEx in a Windows PC at a site, no shut down is required.
The best part is that in most cases HeatEx can use historical data, whether it is in paper-based reports or digital formats in a historian, to fine tune the model for accurate future performance.
Depending on availability, some typical process inputs that HeatEx uses to predict accurately are:
- Inlet & outlet temperature of cooling & heating fluids
- Flow rate of cooling & heating fluids
Please Contact Us for further details or to schedule a demo install.