Our CT-Econ modeling software improves the efficiency of a wet Cooling Tower by monitoring & advising, the most optimum operating parameters, for enhanced efficiency and operating close to ideal state. With the ever increasing shortage of water, this software is invaluable in saving natural resources.
- Helps with pump operation strategy, cell balance etc.
- Helps to reduce water consumption & chemical usage
- Can predict the heat load variations and reduce lag in adjusting heat load on the cooling tower
- Has a payback time of usually less than a year because of improved efficiency
- Takes 4-8 weeks to install on a Windows PC at a site and no shut down is required
The best part is that in most cases CT-Econ can use historical data, whether it is in paper-based reports or digital formats in a historian, to fine tune the model for accurate future performance.
Depending on availability, some typical process inputs that CT-Econ uses to work accurately are:
- Cooling water inlet & outlet temperature and flow rate
- Cooling water pumps power consumption
- Make up water flow rate
- Site operating load
- Weather data including ambient temperature, humidity, wind velocity & direction
Please Contact Us for further details or to schedule a demo install.