Our LeakAlert – Boiler Leak Detection software can detect leaks of less than 1% of boiler feedwater flow rate. It is based on the principle of mass balance or acoustic detection. Depending on the site conditions, one of these methods is used.
- It can help the plant personnel make an informed decision if a shut down is required or not.
- In most cases, the average payback time is less than one year.
- The operators can set up Monitor or Alert alarms or emails, for specific actions.
- It takes 4-8 weeks to install mass balance LeakAlert in a Windows PC at a site with no shut down required.
- The acoustic system installation takes the same amount of time but a shut down maybe required.
Depending on availability, some typical process inputs that LeakAlert uses to work accurately are:
- Flow rate of BFW, Blowdown & Steam
- Temperature of BFW and Steam
- Flow rate of Fuel
Please Contact Us for details and demo install.